WOF is a Christ-centered program, offering a hand up instead of a hand out. WOF teaches people how to fish, by giving them life long problem-solving skills for success.
Faith-based sober living programs address the revolving door of relapse and re-offense.
* Weekly church services (3 weekly are required)
* Personal mentors who hold clients accountable
* Support groups that meet every week
* Business partner job placement assistance
God, through WOF, has restored the lives of countless men, women and children. This highly successful ministry has empowered people to break the cycle addiction and incarceration.
85% of all homicides
80% of all prison incarcerations
75% of all divorces
65% of all child abuse cases
55% of all domestic assaults
50% of all traffic fatalities
35% of all rapes
33% of all suicides
* Second in Nation for incarcerations
* Leading the Nation in illegal use of pain medicine (Integris Health)
* Ranking higher than the national average on alcohol abuse (SAMHSA)
Wings of Freedom:
* Founded in 2001
* Consistently averages 170 active members
* Has over 1,100 graduates
* Averages 60 graduates annually
* Meets the requirements for Oklahoma‘s 2017 DOC Post-Release community supervision programs.